Welcome to the Show!

  

Welcome to the Teds 'n Such page for the Bright Star Promotions Wildlife & Teddies Online show!

 My name is Tyler Crain-Davis and I have been making teddy bears since I was just 13 years old.  This year I will be celebrating 26 years as a teddy bear artist!

How did I get started?  During the holiday season in 1998, my mom and I teamed up to create some teddy bears as Christmas presents for family members.  Admittedly, she did most of the work because I was just 13 years old at the time and I had no sewing experience.  After the holidays, I loved what we had done and I turned to books, patterns, and the internet to learn more.  Now I create all of my own designs from drawing the patterns, to sewing, assembling, shading, and accessorizing.

Thank you for taking the time to view my pieces. I hope you enjoy them!

**UPS shipping is included for all orders within the USA.  For international shipping, a separate PayPal request will be sent after shipping costs have been calculated.**